Heritage Owners Club

pedalboard final draft

Current incarnation. This does about everything I want, I miss my Micro Amp boost pedal but not quite enough real estate for it. Some of the stomps that didn't make the cut were, BB Preamp, Wilson Lotus Drive, HBE Paradrive, EH Holy Stain, Blues Driver, and a lot more, some I liked a lot, but just didn't quite warrant the space.

newboard.jpg The signal chain is (I believe) Guitar-Polytune-Wilson Wah-Rat-5 Knob Fuzz-OCD-Direct Drive-Maxxon Chorus-Phase 90-Delay-Line 6 Verbzilla. Currently the little white pedal (trem) isn't in the signal but I will add it as soon as a figure out how to route it, I use it for a couple CCR songs that we haven't been doing lately so I didn't stress it when I re did the board.

newboard.jpg

Holy cow! That looks like Trouble...

Do you normally play whilst standing on one foot?

Holy cow! That looks like Trouble...

Do you normally play whilst standing on one foot?

Yep, unless I'm standing on my head! :icon_scratch:

I look at that pedal board and keep wondering if the floor is going to buckle from all that weight in one spot... I keep thinking you'll step on it and the board will fall into the space below.... :)

It's really not that bad, I had one that was bigger and heavier and scaled down, and then scaled down again to what it is now.

Wasn't the final draft, I managed to get my clean boost pedal back on the board. Maybe now it's the final draft. Prolly not though. :icon_scratch:

Archived