Heritage Owners Club

Just back from the annual campout jam...and, thanks Brent

chico

Went up to Adams Co. WI. to a friend's place this weekend for his annual 'campout jam'.  He has a nice 2-3 acre site in a fairly remote area of central WI., allowing for electrifried jamming into the wee hours.  And, even after the plug is pulled around 2am, the campfire burns and acoustic music plays until the sky starts to lighten.  Then everyone finds their way to tents, trailers, etc.

You would think this kind of jam would necessitate taking a 'campfire' guitar to.  But I took my H-150 and Millie DC along with my Boss ME50 effects box and plugged and played with my other 'regular jam' buddies that could make it.  We had about 2-3 guitarists, so it wasn't a zoo, and we kept the crowd (wives and sig. others) dancing until we quit.

I ended up playing my Millie DC most of the night, I was getting some HONKN tones out of the Marshall head I was playing thru.  Had some nice 'crunch' to it, my favorite song to play recently has been Badfinger's Baby Blue (of course, No Matter What is already a jam standard).

Of course, I stayed up too late (54, I don't push it too hard anymore if you know what i mean), but had a great time getting back earlier today.  Of course, when I did get home it was crank the AC and get some shuteye.  So here I type, just wanting to let everyone know how my Heritages played into my 4th.  Think about it, an All American holiday and an All Amerian guitar.  can't get better than that.

And Brent, thanks for getting my HOC shirt to me, came in the mail Sat. as I was getting ready to head north so it was a nice addition!  And, it looks great man.  Thanks for your efforts.

Think about it, an All American holiday and an All Amerian guitar.  can't get better than that.

And Brent, thanks for getting my HOC shirt to me, came in the mail Sat. as I was getting ready to head north so it was a nice addition!  And, it looks great man.  Thanks for your efforts.

:this_thread_is_useless_withou

Archived