Heritage Owners Club

heritage 575

luxio

40U-5350_front.jpg40U-5350_side.jpg40U-5350_body-front.jpg

Elderly is certainly a reputable dealer and well liked by many players.

This being a one pickup 575 makes it more of a specialty instrument, designed for those wanting the tone that comes with that design.

Perhaps it helps the tone acoustically, but less variety on the electric tone options.

Spruce top and Mahagony B&S in a 16 inch would give it some punch. Custom features like the bound headstock and fingerboard give it something extra. Should sound and play great at a fair price.

Single pickup, wood bridge/saddle, Heritage...all adds up to the best jazz box you can find for the money. Hands down. But if that's not your bag, the warm/fat tone could be limiting. On the other hand, if you're in the market for such sounds, I don't think you can do better.

Nice. Spruce top and a stinger. I believe Bulldog has a 575 Custom for sale in the for sale section if you're interested.

Thanks for the mention..... I'm willing to deal.

Guest HRB853370

Single pickup, wood bridge/saddle, Heritage...all adds up to the best jazz box you can find for the money. Hands down. But if that's not your bag, the warm/fat tone could be limiting. On the other hand, if you're in the market for such sounds, I don't think you can do better.

Maybe...but in this economy, I too think it is a little overpriced.

Maybe...but in this economy, I too think it is a little overpriced.

Yep. But then again Elderly is a large well-known retailer. I'd expect to pay $1400-$1500 for that guitar person-to-person. Add in the retail angle, asking price vs. selling price, and the gap closes - particularly if the guitar appeals to you.

Archived