Heritage Owners Club

Love this Video

tulk1

Did anyone notice the nitro going on - and NO mask? ARGH!!!

Yeah, that surprised me the first time I saw this. I've sprayed nitro before (reranch stuff) and even after taking the mask off too early it's awful stuff!

Very cool video.  Makes me anxious to see the factory!

I am SO afraid of walking into that factory and seeing ANY guitar nearly finished. Or one that isn't nearly finished. Or .. or .. or!! Not sure my guitar $$ stash will be able to handle it. :undecided:  I just know I'm going to come out of that factory with the worst case of [shadow=red,left]GAS[/shadow] ever! And that is before we have dinner.  ;D

Did anyone notice the nitro going on - and NO mask? ARGH!!!

Beat me to it, no joke!  i watched the video a couple of hours ago but had to leave before I could reply.  I was just coming back to comment about that.  Don't let OSHA see that video! 

Beat me to it, no joke!  i watched the video a couple of hours ago but had to leave before I could reply.  I was just coming back to comment about that.  Don't let OSHA see that video! 

I think because of the age of the building and that they have had continuous operation they are grandfathered in (exempted) from certain OSHA and MIOSHA regulations.

Favorite part (aside from Marv's description) is the hand sanding of the tops... that and the soldering of the pots...  well, and the painting part.  And the music's pretty cool, too.

I have been in the paint booth at Parsons and yes, you could catch a buzz in there. 

I have been in the paint booth at Parsons and yes, you could catch a buzz in there. 

Hmmmm, could we have just witnessed a possible cause of the lost/delayed orders, the bits of overspray, the wrong pgs and a few other minor mishaps? Hmmmm?

Hmmmm, could we have just witnessed a possible cause of the lost/delayed orders, the bits of overspray, the wrong pgs and a few other minor mishaps? Hmmmm?

[glow=red,2,300]LMAO[/glow]

Archived