Heritage Owners Club

Yoslate's guitar

Paul P

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tone, report still waiting. :rolleyes:

I think this may be payback for the wrong color joke.

Probably going to make me wait until Friday. What if something happened and I never found out how that beauty sounds.

Maybe like Kazwell, I'll be out of here for good!

Hope you're happy Rob.

;D

Man... can those guys make a guitar or what? The headstock is exceptionally beautiful. Is that a piece of ebony in the tailpiece above

the "H" ? Very cosmopolitan. I think I'd need a ladder to play the thing though... it looks huge!  'Slate...  it may have taken 14 months,

but its definitely a grand-slam.

Great to see a picture of you with your guitar.  You look somewhat happy :laugh:

Beautiful guitar, a work of art.

So what does it sound like ?  Or maybe I should ask the other get-together attendees  :wink:

Paul P

Tone Report - Totally awesome sounds, dude! Totally.

+1

oh yeah...slate was tearin it up on the Super w/ Fxdx99 backing him up for part of the jam.  definitely a sweet guitar!

looks to die for, but what are looks, this thread is usless without sound clips.  ;D ;D

Don't need clips when you heard it LIVE!!!!

(sorry I couldn't help myself!!!  >:D ;D :P)

Maybe on his CD??

So are there any you tube videos of this guitar at the jam? I've seen a couple of photos of Yoslate carrying his Super like a proud father, but no action money shots.

Not sure that jam got filmed. Which is a shame if that is the case. Haven't seen a vid from Mr. Seacup with 'slate and fxdx, so kinda doubting it. Bummer!

So are there any you tube videos of this guitar at the jam? I've seen a couple of photos of Yoslate carrying his Super like a proud father, but no action money shots.

You also didn't see the seen where the rest of use threw our axes at the feet of Rob & Randy after their final encore, all the while we were chanting "we're not worthy!!!"

(truth be told everyone played very well!)

That jam did seem to be a fitting end to the night, didn't it? A bit more mellow than earlier in the day. Sun had set, things winding down. And those two boys laid out some great bluesy jazz. Or is that jazzy blues? Either way it was a mighty fine ending to a great day. Randy on his HoC 555, Rob on his brand new Super. Yummmy!

Kenny, I want to recognize that you and Mike were/are incredible players too.

If it was for you, Kenny, stepping up and saying "it's time we started jamming" we still might be sitting around the barn listen to Rob talk about his SUPER super :P

Amen to that, John!!  And Mike, sorry to say I didn't realize who you were until I was driving home.  I know we talked a little about running jams, but I just didn't connect the real you to the posting you.  Sorry about that!  And yes, indeed, you had some great tone and some mighty fat chops, and you can sing as well.  Props to you, my friend!  Well done!

Archived