Heritage Owners Club

Don't you love it when you have a moment of total clarity...

barrymclark

...and you KNOW what your next Heritage will be if you buy new? When I decide to do this depends heavily on the Gretsch selling. It is possible that, either way, I might be able to order it next summer as I have a $2500 bonus coming. Just have to see if I have to put that money to other uses.

I can\'t wait! :D

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I sit on each idea for a new guitar for a while and see if I still like it after some time has gone by.

The problem is that I can't seem to decide upon a "perfect guitar" design.

I guess that is the bad part about being able to have the factory build almost whatever I can think of in that I can never make up my mind.

I do the same thing with some fast food places that ask me a bunch of questions (Subway, Chipotle etc.) so I usually just tell them to make it like in the picture.

I sit on each idea for a new guitar for a while and see if I still like it after some time has gone by.

The problem is that I can\'t seem to decide upon a \"perfect guitar\" design.

I guess that is the bad part about being able to have the factory build almost whatever I can think of in that I can never make up my mind.

I do the same thing with some fast food places that ask me a bunch of questions (Subway' date=' Chipotle etc.) so I usually just tell them to make it like in the picture.[/quote']

I have sat on mine for a little bit.. but only recently completed the picture that made what I want irresistible to me. I would say that it is as perfect as what I have, but with none of the flaws... and the same can be said for the one I currently have.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I do the same thing with some fast food places that ask me a bunch of questions (Subway, Chipotle etc.) so I usually just tell them to make it like in the picture.

I know how you feel. I hate that the counter staff at these places actually expect me to know the details of what I want for lunch after working all morning. "I came here for a break" I tell them. "I like meat, and cheese...and not too much bread....just make me something! I'll be sitting over there...decompressing....I'll leave money on the counter"

The good news is, I should be getting a large bonus next summer. Large enough to cover the cost of ordering this guitar.

So, all things going decently ok and that meaning that I won't have to put that bonus to something other than fun, this guitar will get ordered somewhere between June and September of next year. :)

...that assumes the Gretsch doesn't move. If it does, well, then it will be sooner. :D

Archived