Heritage Owners Club

It can't be stressed enough: the ouput signal is only as good as the input.

I FINALLY had some time to play after a very long half-semester. I chose to break out the iPad and play through JamUp. I had previously played through the Peavey AmpKit LiNK. It didn't sound BAD.... but it sounded a bit choked on the low end. I thought it was just the sim apps. Then I got the Plug from Positive Grid. Now the low end is there. The tone really starts to blossom now. I can honestly see using it live and for recording now.

I guess this just goes to show that your output really depends on the input.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I have been enjoying the newer amp kit iRig stomp... That's pretty good too. Do you have any demos to show the difference?

No, not at the moment. Time is the one thing that really seems to elude me these days. I will try and get something together in the next month.

Along these same lines, I just ordered Sonoma Wires' Guitar Jack 2.

Very much like the Apogee Jam but with a few extra perks that may or not be necessary depending on use. They are normally $150-$199 and I got it from a store that wasn't going to stock them anymore for $109. Just a bit over the price of the Jam.

Just got the Sonoma Wire Works Guitar Jack 2. First impressions:

1. Great clean and full tone. Like it.

2. VERY solidly built.

3. Doesn't stay plugged in for anything. The slightest movement and it comes out. Hoping that a dock connector/extender will fix that.

Archived