Heritage Owners Club

My recent pedalboard

nachogrande

This is my recent pedalboard, except I traded Fuchs Extreme Cream TS style pedal for a TC Desktop Konnekt 6. I'm thinking of supporting the board with a good TS type pedal. My options are below, However, I'd like to hear your experiences and advices as well. Thanks in advance.

(You might want to know my amp too. I temporary use a Blackstar HT-5R head with 212 Vintage 30's. My plan to have a decent tweed deluxe style amp (Fender, Victoria, Tungsten, Clark, Li'l Dawg etc.) So you can assume that TS will run through a 5E3, 5E8A, 5E7 type circuit.)

TS808 (The green box itself)

MJM Phantom

Mad Professor Little Green Wonder

Lovepedal Les Lius

Lovepedal Eternity

Fuchs Cream (Once again)

nachopredalboard03.jpg

Ikea pedal board! Cool!

Whats the jester like? Its one od generater that Ive thought about a lt but always put off splashing out on.

As far as TS type pedals go, I dont know anymore. Theres too many and they all, or most, sound pretty good.

Jeff thanks. IKEA rocks!

Jester acts rather an amp then a pedal. It's physically preamp section of Kingsley amplifiers. It has 3 stage OD, and 3 different boost option (Flat, Treble, Mid). Eventually the tone range is very wide. I might sell everything on the board but Jester ;)

Archived