Heritage Owners Club

AB01002

bolero

Second instrument built on Wednesday, December 21, 2011 is what I come up with..

If there are 365 days in a standard year (which 2011 was) then surely it would be 29 Dec 2011, Fred. Unless Heritage 'years' run from Christmas Eve - wouldn't surprise me ;)

If there are 365 days in a standard year (which 2011 was) then surely it would be 29 Dec 2011, Fred. Unless Heritage 'years' run from Christmas Eve - wouldn't surprise me ;)

AB01002

The five digits of the serial number encode the day and order of manufacture for the guitar. The first group of three digits represent the days remaining in the year on the day the guitar was completed. The last two digits indicate the build order on that day.

AB01002

The five digits of the serial number encode the day and order of manufacture for the guitar. The first group of three digits represent the days remaining in the year on the day the guitar was completed. The last two digits indicate the build order on that day.

Mea culpa, Fred! :)

I was reading it as first two indicating the number within the day and the last three as the amount of days remaining in the year. Perhaps I should have RTFM before I started writing! ;)

Archived