Heritage Owners Club

New project

Trouble

Since I really don't have any spare time anymore, I've decided to try building some effects pedals. I want to get more comfortable with schematics and have a better understanding of what makes circuits do what they do. There are also effects I would like to try, and effects I would like to have more than one of, so this morning I ordered about several thousand electronic components. Caps, resistors, diodes, transistors and IC's. Most are coming from China and Taiwan so will probably take a couple weeks.

1st project will be a very simple od circuit for my church board, second will be reverse engineering my Direct Drive so I can have 2, and 3rd will be reverse engineering my Wilson wah so I can have 2.

After that who knows?

Should help make sleep completely impossible.

Sleep. What's sleep? You lay there in the dark and do nothing. What a waste of time! I applaud your efforts.

Thanks guys, I ordered everything from outside US, lot cheaper but gonna take awhile. I'll do some soundclips when I get something up and running though.

I still haven't decided what circuit to try for the OD, was thinking something screamer ish but smoother. Or maybe a Blues Breaker type.

Thanks guys, I ordered everything from outside US, lot cheaper but gonna take awhile. I'll do some soundclips when I get something up and running though.

I still haven't decided what circuit to try for the OD, was thinking something screamer ish but smoother. Or maybe a Blues Breaker type.

Blues Breaker!

Archived