Heritage Owners Club

Jam Pedals Waterfall Chorus: anybody tried one?

LK155

Have been half-heartedly searching for a chorus pedal for a while.

Don't know exactly why, but I've deluded myself into believing that such a contraption would make me a better player.

OK, let's clarify that a bit.

I've deluded myself into believing that such a contraption would serve to mask my lack of ability with some pretty sounds.

Tried out a couple today, and was severely unimpressed. So unimpressed that I came home somewhat depressed.

But got on the intraweb and started searching. Found this pedal that's got people saying good things about it.

Handmade in Greece, apparently.

I had never heard of it before. But I don't get out much, so that's not a surprise.

Anyway, if you know anything about this company, and this pedal in particular, maybe you'd share.

The Jam Pedals webside....

http://www.jampedals.com/waterfall/

has a link to this demo video....

When he turns the speed right down to zero and the depth up halfway (about the 3:10 mark), man that sounds great to me.

Pricey, though. $285 up here in the frozen north. Saw one (new) on Fleabay for $265.

What the hey, it's only money, right?

My favorite chorus pedal is still the Fulltone ChoralFlange. Many have tried to bump it off my board in the 10+ years I've owned it, but none have. I also like the AnalogMan Clone Chorus and the Jacques Meistersinger - that's probably the best bang-for-the-buck chorus out there.

Haven't tried the Jam Pedal one but fwiw the BYOC chorus is as good as many I've tried

Thanks, SouthpawGuy, I ordered a BYOC Chorus kit.

I've been wanting to tackle some sort of small amp or pedal kit and this will be a good start.

Archived