Heritage Owners Club

NGD - H535

LucSulla

Whoa!

Lots of flamey goodness all over that one.

I too am a fan of the HRW pickups and think they are among the best sounding pickups out there.

:laughing6::laughing7: I'm sure NONE of us have ever done that before!!!!

I actually fell asleep on the couch playing it last night.

It stinks when you doze off and drop your pick. It will immediately fall in the f hole and is a real pain to fish out. Ask me how I know....

Oh, man, I haven't even considered that new quirk!

I think I am about to sell some stuff off because this guitar has made them sorta irrelevant. I bought it because I thought it was lovely and knew I wanted one in the collection. I had no idea that it would happen to be that magical "it" that we all search for. I'm not saying it is the best sounding or playing guitar ever made, but for this particular dude, it is about the nicest sounding and playing guitar I've had the pleasure of playing. It makes the majority of the sounds in my head. I took it up all the way through channel 3 on my Mark V tonight, and it was thoroughly playable even at insanely high gain. It's a smidge too flubby for something like thrash metal, but for everything else from clean chicken pickin' to folky strumming to Black Sabbath, I feel like I can pull it up. The neck just shreds! It has just turned a couple of favs into case queens.

In fact here is a video that is pretty much horribly done in every objective category available for trying to make a video of one's self playing a new guitar. Seriously, total video fail. But I had fun, and I'm not trying to sell it anyway, haha.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10101207837625807&l=3194576045348795304

She's a special one, glad you're digging her. Looks like she found a home where she'll be truly appreciated. The HRWs are great pickups - that last little bump on the volume dial really sends them over the top. Try this one - middle position, neck tone on 0, bridge on 10, and then back off the neck volume just a hair so the bridge is a little dominant. Sweetness. I call that the woman's bite.

... It has just turned a couple of favs into case queens.

That's really saying something given your collection.

When that came on the block, I actually considered for a moment, flipping mine for this. It's that fine.....

glad you're digging it as much as you are.

Cheers!

Archived