Heritage Owners Club

HFT 445 + 30 = NHAGD

brentrocks

don't mean to be a party pooper because the 475 sounds great... but that J50 clip you have right below sounds just incredible!!!

What a rich, creamy, focused yet boomy sound! Likely one of the nicest tone I have ever heard on a dreadnought.

don't mean to be a party pooper because the 475 sounds great... but that J50 clip you have right below sounds just incredible!!!

What a rich, creamy, focused yet boomy sound! Likely one of the nicest tone I have ever heard on a dreadnought.

I concur, but I bet in 20 years it'll sound just as good. The problem is I don't thank Brent has held onto anything longer than 20 days let alone 20 years. :icon_jokercolor:

Back about 15 years ago I had my hands on an HFT475 at Smith Music in Portland, MI. Actually had it and another guitar bought from Milt Smith on the same day until my wife had an "opinion" on the deal and I had to let the Acoustic go. It was eventually purchased by one of two brothers from the Portland area that had several Heritage guitars.

Unfortunately, I saw the same guitar a couple of years later and it had fallen or somehow received a nice big gash in the top (I believe). The second time I saw it was at the Detroit Guitar Show and passed on it again, mostly because of the damage.

Nice guitar.

Best of luck with your new one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived