Heritage Owners Club

HFT 445 + 30 = NHAGD

brentrocks

The Heritage gods have rained on my once again (and a little help from a HOC member) :icon_smile:

Ever since THE BIRD first posted pics of his HFT 475...i have longed to feel one in my hands...that dream became a reality today.

I would like to thank mefoolonhill for giving me the opprotunity to own this fine Heritage acoustic....its perfect!

I'm not sure on the production #s on the HFT 475s....i'm sure its not much more than a dozen. This Heritage acoustic is a sweeping right turn from the HFT 445, but in a good way. The big difference i noticed right away was the ached/carved mahogony back...absolutley killer!!! Solid sitka spruse top, solid mahogony rim, mahogony neck (with a straight stinger :icon_smile: ) Multi-ply binding on the body, bound rosewood board with MOP blocks, bound peghead and grovers.

Its not nearly as bright as the HFT 445. Using a Red Bear pick on it, its very warm and dark at the same time. Using a standard Tortex pick, its brighter, more snappy.

The neck is the typical Medium/Slim C. Perfect pitch...super low action!

I'm off to the basement to polish the frets, lemon oil the fretboard (its a little dry), add a little shim to the saddle (its a little buzzy), and a new set of EXP strings!

I'm totally geeked!!!! :icon_smurf:

IMG_4212_zps09cf5cda.jpg

IMG_4213_zpsd0725015.jpg

IMG_4215_zps91124952.jpg

IMG_4216_zps87f4d3d3.jpg

IMG_4218_zpse7810a5b.jpg

IMG_4219_zps0988cd07.jpg

IMG_4223_zpsfdfdf0de.jpg

IMG_4224_zps87fe8da8.jpg

I want that guitar. i can't wait until you lose your senses someday and put it on the market. Seriously Brent, that is awesome. really truly awesome.

if you ever see another for sale, please let me know.

I think we should begin a lottery for the one that get the first dibs.

Already called it!

Now that this is settled.... for a mere 2K you can own mine. :diablo_mini:

A buddy asked a man how much he wanted for a used rifle. He said, "We like to get $650.00 for these..." My buddy said, "Hell, I like to get - better stop here before I get new warning points.

Now that this is settled.... for a mere 2K you can own mine. :diablo_mini:

A buddy asked a man how much he wanted for a used rifle. He said, "We like to get $650.00 for these..." My buddy said, "Hell, I like to get - better stop here before I get new warning points.

LOL.

I'll tell my wife we need to start cutting back on some things...

BTW- what is the scale on these? If it is 24.75 or 25 I am in trouble. 25.5 and I am saved.

LOL.

I'll tell my wife we need to start cutting back on some things...

BTW- what is the scale on these? If it is 24.75 or 25 I am in trouble. 25.5 and I am saved.

its 25.5....you're saved...LMAO

Archived