Heritage Owners Club

Very cool new option for the 535!

brentrocks

tully ....

from what I've heard and seen the wine burst finish is exclusive to the "23" H535, could be wrong though.

I'm sure people would like to see it on other Heritage guitars, it's a very nice colour indeed.

I played a 150 at the plant with that finish. Marv developed that color himself. He's recently gotten into making wine. So he created the color to compliment a new hobby. Don't think it's a model exclusive. BTW, anyone that remembers the Kalamazoo Gazette vid they did for the picinic, the backing music was done on that H150 Antique Wine Burst hanging in the factory.

I played a 150 at the plant with that finish. Marv developed that color himself. He's recently gotten into making wine. So he created the color to compliment a new hobby. Don't think it's a model exclusive. BTW, anyone that remembers the Kalamazoo Gazette vid they did for the picinic, the backing music was done on that H150 Antique Wine Burst hanging in the factory.

I stand corrected ! I'm sure a read that it was a colour exclusive to the "23" model in a dealers blurb.

Is there a Heritage beer burst finish ?

;D ;D

I stand corrected ! I'm sure a read that it was a colour exclusive to the "23" model in a dealers blurb.

Is there a Heritage beer burst finish ?

;D ;D

SPG, let me back up just a bit and offer that the H150 could have been a prototype. Let me tell you, tho', it was absolutely gorgeous!!!! I'm hoping it's not exclusive as I'm considering that color for my Millie.

Archived