Heritage Owners Club

Very cool new option for the 535!

brentrocks

Me thinks you are lurking with intent Brent !

Intent on giving GAS to all .... that looks like a very cool 535 with P90's, very tasty indeed.

that is very cool, but not on my want list.....Ren is very excited about this model and thinks that it will be well received..i think he is right :)

You have got to be SH**ing me.

OK, I now officially have my first 555 on the clock....

Man, I begged Ren for a year and he said they probably wouldn't do it.

GASOUS HUMUNGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

!!!!!!!!!!!

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

That is definitely on my short list.  Yes, definitely.  Awesome guitar.  hmmm... maybe in cherry red...

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

That is definitely on my short list.  Yes, definitely.  Awesome guitar.  hmmm... maybe in cherry red...

Don't you mean transparent flame maple cherry red ?  :rolleyes:

like this ...

Photo4_6f206.jpg

Or you could just wait for the give-away next year.  :P

The guitar itself is gorgeous. But I've never been a fan of the dog eared P90s. More of a soap bar type guy, myself.

The guitar itself is gorgeous. But I've never been a fan of the dog eared P90s. More of a soap bar type guy, myself.

Heritage god speaking in thunderous voice... "KENNNY, TRUST ME. THEY ARE THE SAME PICKUP AND THEY RULE!!!!"

Clouds part and the sun come out again.

When I called Ren and asked him about the 'fretboard color issue' he said was going to post a new guitar this weekend and for me to e-mail him if I like it.

Well Ren is my guitar fatherly figure, but talk about Dad dangling the carrot!!!!!

Brent, that almost looks like a Wolfe Guitar pic, did it come straight from Ren or is the guitar at Jay's?

Heritage god speaking in thunderous voice... "KENNNY, TRUST ME. THEY ARE THE SAME PICKUP AND THEY RULE!!!!"

Clouds part and the sun come out again.

Speaking in a punitive voice: Please forgive me!! I was really talking aesthetics.  :wink: Not to say I wouldn't take one with dog eared P90s if it came my way. ;D

Looks like a beauty, but I am underwhelmed by the "newness" of this model...

I would have preferred to see something along the lines of the 110 going into regular production. Or that new thing Ren was talking about in the vid! :thumbsup:

When I called Ren and asked him about the 'fretboard color issue' he said was going to post a new guitar this weekend and for me to e-mail him if I like it.

Well Ren is my guitar fatherly figure, but talk about Dad dangling the carrot!!!!!

Brent, that almost looks like a Wolfe Guitar pic, did it come straight from Ren or is the guitar at Jay's?

Ren sent me that pic today ;D

GASOUS HUMUNGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!

!!!!!!!!!!!

Get in line behind me, John - you have enough guitars for now  ;D ;D ;D  'specially since you've got the 525!!!  And since Kenny isn't all that interested... and 'slate's got his p90 fix in the axe of the decade...  well, time for a little P90 love to come fx's way!!!    :afro:

Wow !! Half the battle with P90's in a hollow/semi is feedback. Gibby's ES330 was hollow with no center block........but the TONE !! Now to be able to get that tone without the feedback would be nice. Think Mick Taylors slide tone on Love in Vain on the "Get Yer Ya Ya's Out" album. There may be a '99 H555 available soon...................................

More of a soap bar type guy, myself.

Refer to H. F. Bird's post regarding screw insertion...if you haven't already.... 

(Sorry Kenny,; couldn't resist.)

Oh, yeah....  As the owner of a pair of those p'ups on a hollowbody, I'm here to testify that they are just fabulous.  I'd own one of those 535's in a New York minute...especially if Ren and Vince handed it to me...Randy.    :wink:

Holy Grant Green, that's badass!!!

I want one NOW!!!

Chestnut Burst...No...Vintage Burst...No...Almond Burst!!!!!!!!!! 8)

How about the very new, ultra exclusive, rarely seen Antique Wine Sunburst!? A very very dark wine-ish color that in no way resembles red. More like ASB with some rose` tossed in. Awesome color! A Marv Lamb original color.

How about the very new, ultra exclusive, rarely seen Antique Wine Sunburst!? A very very dark wine-ish color that in no way resembles red. More like ASB with some rose` tossed in. Awesome color! A Marv Lamb original color.

Hell I'll take the one in the picture!  It's bee-you-tee-full!!!

Where do I find an example or pic of a guitar in that finish??? sounds awesome

Where do I find an example or pic of a guitar in that finish??? sounds awesome

I think all the #23 (23rd anniversary) 535s are that color. Do a search for 23rd anniversary 535 on here or google... oh here you go, but it looks much richer cherry/wine colored in person!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heritage-535-electric-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Archived