Heritage Owners Club

Get rid of that GIBSON!!!

Millennium Maestro

I have aquired a healthy collection of heritages...This should be fun....HOC Members SHARE THOSE GIBSON'S WE HAVE SENT PACKING!!!

#1 ON MY LIST... 1974 20th anniversary Les Paul Custom....Sweet Apline White turned mellow yellow!!!

b7_3.jpg

b7_3.jpg_thumb

c1_3.jpg

c1_3.jpg_thumb

34_3.jpg

34_3.jpg_thumb

ad_3.jpg

ad_3.jpg_thumb

i sold a 1979 Silverburst custom...it was cherry too...the bitch of it is i let it go way too cheap.  also a CS '57 RI Black beauity and a '97 Ace Frehley Custom.

3pauls2.jpg

3pauls2.jpg_thumb

3paulsbodys.jpg

3paulsbodys.jpg_thumb

bodyneck2.jpg

bodyneck2.jpg_thumb

headneck.jpg

headneck.jpg_thumb

Brent!  I would have taken that Ace off your hands.  Just for the KISS reason though.  I love them.  Just saw them in Vegas on Friday and they rocked!  I know it's not the original members,  but fun anyway!!!!!  That's why I want that 150 on the bay right now.  It reminds me of  ACE.  I'm getting close to pulling the funds together too.  We'll see.

Brent!  I would have taken that Ace off your hands.  Just for the KISS reason though.  I love them.  Just saw them in Vegas on Friday and they rocked!  I know it's not the original members,  but fun anyway!!!!!  That's why I want that 150 on the bay right now.  It reminds me of  ACE.  I'm getting close to pulling the funds together too.  We'll see.

I LOVE KISS TOO!!!

i met Ace in '93 at a dive club in Detroit...got a poster signed....he was 2 hours late for the show and "drunk as a  skunk" ;D

if you get that cherry burst 150....YOU MUST put the 3rd pup in it ;D ;D ;D

I LOVE KISS TOO!!!

i met Ace in '93 at a dive club in Detroit...got a poster signed....he was 2 hours late for the show and "drunk as a  skunk" ;D

if you get that cherry burst 150....YOU MUST put the 3rd pup in it ;D ;D ;D

Or you could put the smoke bomb in the 3rd slot!! No, now that I think about it, you MUST put the smoke bomb in there!  ;D

While I love my Heritage guitars, I still love my Gibsons' as well and wouldn't easily part with them.  My LP was a gift from my parents and therefore holds sentimental value and Heritage doesn't make a SG so what would I replace them with.

While I love my Heritage guitars, I still love my Gibsons' as well and wouldn't easily part with them.  My LP was a gift from my parents and therefore holds sentimental value and Heritage doesn't make a SG so what would I replace them with.

I would never say to get rid of your gibsons...I STARTED THIS BLOG WITH THE INTENTION OF HEARING STORYS FROM PEOPLE LIKE ME.

I MEANT TO TITLE IT....." I GOT RID OF THAT GIBSON"

I am starting a new blog, correctly titled with my #2 of the installment.  I can really sympathize with Brent selling his Silverburst and  especially the Ace model.

Archived