Heritage Owners Club

Are We A Heritage Focus Group?

Gitfiddler

After reading some of the less than flattering responses to Heritage's latest "Big News" announcement of the H-170, do you get the feeling that we could be...or maybe should be the best possible focus group for Heritage?

Maybe they should have surveyed us prior to bringing out the last few new models.  Remember the Blue Whale?! :rolleyes:

We ingest so much that is Heritage, i think sometimes we need a little more to get our juices flowing?

the 170 is cool and i would buy one...(if i had $1900 floating around, assuming that will be the street price?)

We have seen them all, played most of them, gathered and talked and met the Legends, (Ren, Bill, Marv, JP, Jim, Vince)...so where do you go from there?  Build one on site at 225 Parsons St.?

I think there is no doubt about it that we are a focus group.

Ren has conversed with me about the 535 with Lollars (then again he was baiting me big time).

and it worked.

I think we are in a way.  I like the title anyway ;D  I've read other guitar company forums like you guys have and some of the companies seem to take the requests of members into consideration for new products or options. I've also seen a lot of people get annoyed when companies decide to release new products without any of their input.  Some people get butt hurt about it and then others really liked the new or re issued product.

This " big news " excited some of us!  The guys at Heritage are going to put out what they think is right for them now.  Some of us don't like the new 170 because it's not something completely new.  I would LOVE it if they came out with a Flying V.  I would sell a lot of stuff for one of those.  I just don't know if they will ever do one.  As for right now, I'm going to love and play the ones I already have.  Maybe they will make my "V" now?  Are you reading this Ren, Bill, Marv......? 

Guys look at Fender- they sell the same Strat/Tele models and are thriving.'

I don't see it necessary to waste time & money reinventing the wheel.

They took the 110 to NAMM with look warm results.

The "big can opener" or Whale" got no interest.

I say stick to your current line up and add some exotic woods!

Archived