What should I order next?

jerrysleftyguitars

My store has the following:

CM150 Vintage Sunburst

CM140 Goldtop

CM140 Antique Sunburst

H535 Old Style Burst

H555 Almond Sunburst

and a H535 23rd Anniversary and H535 Cherry Red coming in soon.

So what would be some good (sellable) guitars to order next?

Remember I sell only leftys. My potential market is miniscule compared to rightys (less than 5% of players).

I've sold only 4 new Heritage so far in 6 months, all 535s.

I've been in business less than a year and I'm still feeling my way through all this. I had no prior connection to the music business or retail before starting my business. I'll be asking lots of stuff like this.

I'm surprised you even have the 140s. Or did you get the 2nd Edition with the softer, more 150ish horn? I know the guy I bought my 535 from says the 535s are his biggest Heritage seller. And the local store that recently became a dealer sold his 535s/555 very fast. The 575 and 150GT were still there last I was in.

So, what to handle next? Maybe a 575 or a 575 Thinline.  ???

BTW, got a pic of the 140 AnSB?

Uh ........ if I could find a drooly smiley, I'd post it!! That is, in the venacular, absolutely FABOO!!! Now I have to find one right handed. Or a 110, or MDC or a Prospect. Still, that is stunning! Whats the tonnage on that beauty?

So what would be some good (sellable) guitars to order next?

Definitely a 110. The one-ups-man appeal of a solid new model that has shown appeal here, should sell well for you.  Make it a burst, the gold faction comes later and appeals to a smaller subset of players

Hi Jerry,

How about ...

A 137 with twin Lollar P-90s in sunset burst

A 535 with P-90s in vintage orange

A 150CM Ultra in natural with Seth Lovers and nickel hardware

A 525 with P-90s in vintage burst with block inlays

SPG ... you need to be a bit more specific with your specifications. ....  8)

I'm a dealer, and I've never seen a 110 or 525. What's up with that Heritage? I told you guys I have a lot to learn here. I went and looked in old posts and found photos of a 110 and 525. So it seems I could sort of ask Heritage to make just about anything. Like having Goodall or Collings make me custom acoustics. Suhr and Anderson require me to spec every little thing like neck shape and size, pickup configuration, etc. Until now, I had not thought of Heritage like that. But they are essentially a custom shop like Suhr or Anderson. Thanks guys, time to think things over a little differently. 

Hey Paul, you ready for some cool Heritages in lefty?

Missed that the first go round Tulk. $2349 on my site. Includes the  :( lefty upcharge which I don't charge when someone calls for the price.

Jerry, I actually meant how much it weighed.  ;D .... but knowing the $$'s is okay, too.

Jerry's Lefty Guitars has been added to the Links page in the dealer section.

Welcome to the HOC!

Yo Admin. When I saw you had posted I was thinking he was getting dinged for posting a price. I was going to ask to take the heat for that. But!! No need now!  ;D

Cool that you added him to the Links page. Wonder how many Dealer Members we have now?

Archived