Heritage Owners Club

Holyroller's guitar maker

MartyGrass

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left a message with him tonight. I am not busting they guy out but geeze its been 7 months. I own a shop also , so i am aware of interruptions and the day to day things, but this us not right. I also dont want a quick out the door collect the money job either. Owell

I am sure I told you these refins can take time and patience! Time for the work to me done(Mine took a year) and patience (I had to wait a year)! Pete's at his Granddaughters wedding he will most likely be available in a week or so, I always seem to get through but I usually call around afternoons Thursday or Friday!

I know you asked me for photos of my purple Millennium ... Are you trying to match or see what a factory purple looks like??

Just wanted to see what it looked like. I am having the purple going light then getting darker then having a small black burst. Thats the plan anyway. He did call me friday . Left a message he will be leaving the country for a wedding . He will be on it when he gets back. Hearing is voice it sounds like hes gonna get it done real soon. Rekindled the fire . Ya hoo!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Plus i like how , lighter the the center is and gets darker as it gets to the edges, then the trans black on the edges makes it pop! Getting excited again? Almost a year at petes!

Maybe he was just giving you time to reconsider the color scheme? :icon_king:

Hope it turns out well for you. I'd be going nuts.

I had carvin make me a guitar with this color scheme which they call a option 50. It turned out great. I have the usal finishes, and i tend to like something different.i have a paisly strat and a tele.lol!! Now ,, i just wAnt my guitar back!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 its the best playing one i have found over the years. It has the mojo i have wanted and the neck feels like it is custom made for my hands, totally weird, but ,,

• 2 weeks later...

Archived