Heritage Owners Club

Demeter Mighty Minnie

barrymclark

Now this really has my attention. I used their bass equipment I just loved it. Expensive... but loved it.

http://demeteramps.us/index.php?route=product%2Fproduct&path=60&product_id=95

tga-1-(1-of-1)-500x500.jpg

From the Website:

"This amplifier was originally designed for Sonny Landreth, who needed an amplifier small enough to fit on a pedal board. He was tired of being stuck with bad rental amps on the road. (He can’t always take his TGA-3 on the plane.) The TGA-1 is an innovative, hybrid single channel guitar amp with the all tube hand wired TGA-3 clean channel pre-amp. This exclusive Tube Driver stage, with a special Jensen audio transformer controls an audiophile Class D power amplifier, retaining the real tube sound. This little amp has an amazing amount of power; 180 Watts into 4 ohms (modern 4x12 cab), 100 Watts into 8 ohms (single or 2 x 12 cab), or 60 watts into 16 ohms (vintage Marshall 4 x 12.) You get a full compliment of controls: Gain, Bass, Midrange, Treble, Master and a standby foot switch with status light. It’s the first hybrid that really sounds like a tube amp. Besides our legendary clean sound, the TGA-1 also gets great Edge/OD/Distortion tone when you turn up the gain. The Master control has a pull pot with a 20db pad, so you can get the Gain up and still have range on the Master. For your convenience there’s a regulated 9 volt DC output jack to power your pedals. The TGA-1-180D combined with your pedals gets you almost any sound imaginable and you won’t have lug around a heavy amp head any more. Proudly hand built in our barn in Templeton CA USA"

While I know YouTube isn't the best medium for demos, it is still good enough to hear the basics of what an amp may be capable of and whether or not it's even in the ballpark. That being said, I'm interested in seeing a demo video on this.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Archived