Heritage Owners Club

All I want to do is look at her...

Kuz

Since receiving my latest "Gibby Copy" (I use this term here because of the recent threads on the topic of Heritage vs Gibson, and I find 'Gibson Copy' hilarious in factious manner) only a couple days ago I have been extremely busy and I really haven't had a chance to play her for more than 10 minutes. But those 10 minutes were like 10 minutes with Cindy Crawford circa 1993.

So I had to work today and after I got home I had ever intention of playing her, but when I opened the case all I wanted to do was look and stare at her for 20 minutes....   

So I ask is there something wrong with me?

Can the relief of G.A.S pains be so overwhelming that you become catatonic?

Help.

John

Since receiving my latest "Gibby Copy" (I use this term here because of the recent threads on the topic of Heritage vs Gibson, and I find 'Gibson Copy' hilarious in factious manner) only a couple days ago I have been extremely busy and I really haven't had a chance to play her for more than 10 minutes. But those 10 minutes were like 10 minutes with Cindy Crawford circa 1993.

So I had to work today and after I got home I had ever intention of playing her, but when I opened the case all I wanted to do was look and stare at her for 20 minutes....   

Can the relief of G.A.S pains be so overwhelming that you become catatonic?

Help.

John

Kuz as the man said, and not wishing to sound rude, please just play the f~@!£g thing !

( and post some pics too)

;D

:this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou

Kuz as the man said, and not wishing to sound rude, please just play the f~@!£g thing !

Wow, I think that's the first time I've ever been refered to as "the man."  John, I completely get it.  When it's your baby, you "conceived" it (sorry, I hope Ron resists the obvious temptation, here), visualized it, waited for it, and then it arrives, taking that in, in the flesh, becomes one of life's wonderful little guilty pleasures!  I lived with only my imagination's version of the Super for fourteen months.  When it finally arrived, I couldn't stop looking at it either.  Still do.  She sits out, on a stand, and I walk past that open door ten times a day.  I always shoot a glance.  The Boys got it just dead right, and I had a little something to do with that, a bit of a collaborative effort, and I couldn't be more proud of that guitar.  I'm thrilled for you and your idea and Heritage's artful realization of that.  As fine as the rest of your collection is, and it's a nice one, I think you already know how special that new one is.  Enjoy, my friend; wail on that mother!

Rob   

I'm not so sure they weren't pointing at me Brent!

Ya know what? Just a couple boys lookin' for a good old butt woopin' behind your parents barn next year!

I didn't see any geriatric there that could kick our asses! :P

So I had to work today and after I got home I had ever intention of playing her, but when I opened the case all I wanted to do was look and stare at her for 20 minutes....    [/i]

Just as long as you didn't reach for...uh, never mind!  Well, heck, maybe you should!  >:D  It's that beautiful!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived