Heritage Owners Club

150 CM VWB - Its Here!- Almost

augfive

My Customn 150 CM just arrived at my wifes place of work. have to wait until I get home ( about 4:30 ) to open the box and check her out!

She sent me a pic of the big cardboard box leaning against the wall. TORTURE!!

Aug,

I just looked at your gallery, it is one of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen. It reminds me of a '59 Les Paul. Way to spec it! It is exactly what I would custom order!!!

For anyone who reads this thread, you OWE it to yourself to check out his gallery. It really turned out great!

Aug,

I just looked at your gallery, it is one of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen. It reminds me of a '59 Les Paul. Way to spec it! It is exactly what I would custom order!!!

For anyone who reads this thread, you OWE it to yourself to check out his gallery. It really turned out great!

Agreed! The Headstock and TRC take it over the top for a 150.

Thanks guys- they did a great job with this one for sure. I was a little anxious about the neck , buying before playing and all..but I was in wolfe guitars and played a few and described what I wanted ,and its perfect- It is pretty Much a 59 with some nice upgrades. Plays better than she looks too! Intonation, is spot on right out of the case--I recomend the new locking Grovers and Graphtec and nut..well worth it

Archived