Heritage Owners Club

just got dun playing

big bob

So I just got dun playing the 575 w/prails through the marshall 401 cranked everything at 10 execpt master vol 7 and gain 7, amp set on distortion (green light). Wow what a tone machine.. that thing screams rockabilly.. I am soooooo glad I lost the schallers and went with the p-rails..  ;D ;D

How about the neighbours, do they like the tone of your fine  rockabilly machine ?

Or are they on the fence, literally ?

;D ;D

my neighbor plays in an old man rock band (keyboards) we have a great time exchanging noise.. and drinks

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sounds great!  At what age do you consider a person to be a member of an "old man rock band"?  ( I'm sure I qualify!)

Sounds great!  At what age do you consider a person to be a member of an "old man rock band"?  ( I'm sure I qualify!)

I have no Idea? The old man rock band is the name of the band. It's what they play out as. and they play out around twice a month.

they are good people..

So I just got dun playing the 575 w/prails through the marshall 401 cranked everything at 10 execpt master vol 7 and gain 7, amp set on distortion (green light). Wow what a tone machine.. that thing screams rockabilly.. I am soooooo glad I lost the schallers and went with the p-rails.. 

Do you get any howling feedback at that volume with the p-rails? My 575 screamed like a banshee with the Schallers, even at low volume.

Do you get any howling feedback at that volume with the p-rails? My 575 screamed like a banshee with the Schallers, even at low volume.

when I had the schallers they squwaked alot too.  the p-rails can feedback if you wan't them to but it's not problematic. I normaly use a thirty foot cable, I think being farther away helps.

I normaly use a thirty foot cable, I think being farther away helps.

I find that putting my amp in a different room... preferably building... face down... with the volume at "0"... and switched off...  Makes me sound better... ;D

It also cures the problem with feedback... Well apart from feedback from the missus... Forgot about that... :-*

Now I remember why I need an amp...

Still haven't found one that can out feedback the missus though... >:D

Archived