Heritage Owners Club

The build process.....

Conneazoo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is really difficult to say what fully happened, All details where discussed over phone AND a spec sheet emailed. We had other hurdles that were resolved involving Black Headstock logo and Black Diamond.

I think the ALL Gold(front, back sides,and Headstock) all contrasting black (Binding, stinger, hardware, pickups, knobs, rings and Logo/diamond) concept would have been really cool!

The resolution turns out to be Carl's holy grail, had he asked me for the guitar 3 months ago the answer would have been NO( I fully intended this guitar as my keeper I even ordered my standard SLASH pups for her.), I expect in a few short weeks there will be a cool NGD!

Yessir. It would have been very cool.

But the guitar that it was all based upon is coming to me thanks to you. I know that you did NOT want to sell it.

I appreciate it.

Carl, there is something going on that you will just never truly know about that build. Which kinda sucks. Their loss.

On the mic, probably a good thing you haven't used it yet. Gives a bit more time for the cooties to die off.

As far as the build, you are exactly right. Their loss.

Mic wise, ummmm, I really wasn't going to bring it up, but, uhhhhhh.......

.......well, it's just that I've never come across cooties that smell like....hmmmm, well that smell like THAT!

It's OK though, I had to do laundry anyhow. It's in the dryer. Sounds like a heavy shoe in there. I'm sure it'll be way better when it's clean!

Rick, yes it was. However, it was absolutely key to the look and vibe that I was reaching to obtain.

Sorry, I meant was it an aesthetic thing for Heritage, as in it "wasn't Heritage enough" for them or something?

I understand why one would want binding to match a color scheme and I'm actually disappointed to know that it sounds like they won't build me my dream guitar, either.

Archived