Heritage Owners Club

The build process.....

Conneazoo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats! What guitar did you spec out?

It was a smart move to get an order in sooner rather than later! People take for granted how truly unique the custom order process is and that these guys aren't going to be building guitars forever.

Hmmm, what could you possibly be spec'ing that needs to be kept so secret? :dontknow: Hmmmm?

Hey Tulk, it should be a normal build, so hopefully no issues. It'll be all 157 when it's done.

If it gets shot down, I'll unveil my vision. If all goes well, you guys will see it just after I do! :)

Hmmm, what could you possibly be spec'ing that needs to be kept so secret? :dontknow: Hmmmm?

Come on Kenny you know this crowd....

"Better have Klusons" " Klusons SUCK"

"Better have Throbaks"/bumble bees/PIO/aluminum tail/ be EXACTLY .8695 at the nut/weigh between 9.27 and 9.63# WITH strings and can come in ANY color so long as it's Brockburst...or it's CRRRRRAP I tell ya!

I like it conneazoo...just like leaving the gender of the baby til it exits the womb. Clearly you know what constitutes a quality axe....I'll be looking forward to the NGD!

"Better have Throbaks"/bumble bees/PIO/aluminum tail/ be EXACTLY .8695 at the nut/weigh between 9.27 and 9.63# WITH strings and can come in ANY color so long as it's Brockburst...or it's CRRRRRAP I tell ya!

I like it conneazoo...just like leaving the gender of the baby til it exits the womb. Clearly you know what constitutes a quality axe....I'll be looking forward to the NGD!

LOL! Thanks Kidsmoke. As far as me knowing what constitute a quality axe, that may remain to be seen. I do know what I like though! ;)

I will say that it meets absolutely none of the listed requirements you posted, so I guess it'll be CRRRRRAP!! LOL!!!! :)

It's not that bad!

It's not that bad!

No?? I'd put money on the fact that someone will read that and go .8695" ? Are you serious? gotta be .9000!!

All in good fun. I'm the pot in this relationship...

my only Heritage was stripped and rebuilt with Sheptones, Faber, Kluson,Jonesyblues etc etc....I firmly self identify with the paradigm I'm calling out!

No?? I'd put money on the fact that someone will read that and go .8695" ? Are you serious? gotta be .9000!!

All in good fun. I'm the pot in this relationship...

my only Heritage was stripped and rebuilt with Sheptones, Faber, Kluson,Jonesyblues etc etc....I firmly self identify with the paradigm I'm calling out!

You're cracking me up! :laughing4::laughing7::icon_thumleft:

Its a custom guitar, I gather!

You'll have a really Fab time building that guitar with Heritage. What dealer are you using for this?

And when he selectively uses the word FAB you better believe its FAB!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived