Heritage Owners Club

1963 Deluxe with my spruce top 575

ironmike

I have been playing my Arch tops through a Roland JC 90 which I absolutely love but the other day I plug my Spruce top 575 into my 63 Deluxe. I've had that Deluxe a long long time and it's one of the original Boogie amplifiers, there was a guy in Costa Mesa that used to Boogie Deluxe's, that's how the Mesa Boogie was born but anyway I got an original with a master volume control tremolo circuit cutout and the JBL K series speaker on a double density soundboard. So anyway I put everything on 5 turn my primary volume about 4 which is lower preamp setting then the factory wiring. I put the guitar control's all on 5 and man that is one sweet rig, I'm going to check a couple of foot Mikes to my next gig. Really dig it! :5

Beet'so me,I just ordered an anvil type road case for it,I have had this amp for thirty years,and am ever dissatisfied with it.it school

Screams with Boogie guitars and does the 575 jusTice on jazz.

Beet'so me,I just ordered an anvil type road case for it,I have had this amp for thirty years,and am ever dissatisfied with it.it school

Screams with Boogie guitars and does the 575 jusTice on jazz.

What? :dontknow:

It's that dang verbal interpreter I should have proof read it. It's the nicest amp that I've ever owned and I own some Finance that makes that 575 come alive , what does for stratocasters telecasters Les Paul's 335 and such is unbelievable glad I finally got the case I'm glad I finally proof read my post

Not familiar with a Boogie Deluxe.

I thought Randall Smith used Princetons for his original hot rodding experiments. Was a Fender Deluxe done before the Princeton experiment? :icon_scratch:

That's what I thought too

Archived