Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Online store

FredZepp

I bought that shirt after my tour of the factory. I just received another in the mail that I had ordered over the phone. It would be nice to be able to buy a guitar directly from the factory. I also bought a new Heritage guitar case over the phone from the factory for my H535. Great people to deal with, but I'm sure most of Forum member already knew that.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool stuff.

Sure would be great if we could buy a stock Heritage guitar directly from that website as well!

IE: Buy it Now, Add to Cart

Or even better, do a custom order online and have an interactive photo of the guitar appear as you change finishes, add features, etc

I guess that this just opened.. T-shirt only .. so far... but I bet that there is more to come....

Heritage Online Store...

https://heritage-guitar-inc.myshopify.com/

heritage-shirt-example_2048x2048.jpg?v=1

Is this Steiner without a cigar?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I live in the UK and was very pleased when I seen this was available to order as I am so proud of both my 555 and 575 Heritage guitars so went ahead and started placing the order. Unfortunately I ended up cancelling it when I got to the postage charge part.... even the cheapest option was more than the value of the t-shirt so I cancelled it. Would have loved the shirt but not at $42 and then risk the chance of being stung for import duty on top of this.

Archived