Heritage Owners Club

Rendal Wall setting up and Playing Heritage H170

SouthpawGuy

I would think he would be sporting some sort of Wolverine thing.

yours,

Bucky Badger

The video clip is on http://theheritagestory.com/

The sites creator is a member here, RhoadsScholar.

Some fine shots of the factory in there, which if I remember correctly were posted here last July.

That is the #1 resissue, all gold H170. Good story behind that guitar. Haven't seen much of RhoadsScholar and son since they got it. That guitar sparked quite a debate about the 170 being a "new" guitar when it came out. When I talked to Marv about my Millie he was pushing that guitar quite a bit.

Howdy gang,  been busy playing my heritage h170 cm.  different than the old 170

chambered body, block inlays.  when i got the tour,  marv showed me the 110.  i made a comment that i always iiked the 170 (the horns are a little different too).  I described my heritage as we talked, chambered, i liked block inlays.  as i toured, marv showed the prototype 170cm body.  asked it anyone was getting the 1st one.

ended up buying a guitar .  Rendal was there when i picked it up.  My son captured the moment.  rendal showed me how good it turned out and gave me some history on it.  he gave us another tour that day.  couldn't believe how good the videos my son took turned out

i still hope to a book/accompanying website of heritage with my son.  To be continued.  I'll be following up .

love the posts and check in when i am not playing my heritage.

i also have an h150 that i play live.

there is another youtube video of me playing my h150 live. haven't taken the 170 out for a spin yet.

don't have the link handy , but if you do a youtube search on rhoadsscholar, it will come up.  I have the bill lawrence pickups in that one (green 150).

hope to have some new news and will continue to try and work with heritage.  take care everyone

• 1 month later...

This video is wonderful, I own an H-170 from a couple years back, the last time they made the old types, so this is a treat for me.

Do they come much prettier than this?

width=600 height=448http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x130/Jerrocity/H170-1.jpg[/img]

Note, the almond burst doesn't always photograph well, there is no red in it, just lucious shades of brown and honey.

Archived