Heritage Owners Club

HUGE Vintage Heritage 1-off score!!!

brentrocks

Ok , here's the deal .... I just landed a vintage lefty 170 !

It is a smokin' guitar, only it's thousands of miles away and will be until after Christmas  :'(

Pics are as usual courtesy of Brent ...

I will post them as soon as I get them up on Photobucket.

.... thanks again to Brent for aiding and abetting my humongous GAS  :icon_thumleft:

nice work, Captain!

that is a really sweet top. How much, if you don't mind me asking?

hope that dog dint lift a leg on it!

nice work, Captain!

that is a really sweet top. How much, if you don't mind me asking?

hope that dog dint lift a leg on it!

$1100 ... maybe a wee bit on the high side but it is a lefty and a factory special order and not very easy to come by. It is also in very good nick for a "C" serial, 1986. Hell of a flame to the top also !

I was thinking of going for P-Rails, but now I'm not so sure ...

cool . well its not often that something like that comes down the pike.  the double screw adjusts suggest Schaller or HRW ?

I am enjoying my prails on my 140, but it definitely makes the guitar favor a 'country' sound.

the blade is decent, the p90 is better. the humbucker is decent. All in all a wide variety of sounds that sound decent. I am experimenting with e thie idea of custom wiring- maybe a coupe rotary prs style switches and a master volume, and a 'Buckethead' kill switch

cool . well its not often that something like that comes down the pike. the double screw adjusts suggest Schaller or HRW ?

I am enjoying my prails on my 140, but it definitely makes the guitar favor a 'country' sound.

the blade is decent, the p90 is better. the humbucker is decent. All in all a wide variety of sounds that sound decent. I am experimenting with e thie idea of custom wiring- maybe a coupe rotary prs style switches and a master volume, and a 'Buckethead' kill switch

Extremely FaBoo! With that switching system wouldn't they have to be HRW's, what with the double screws and all?

I emailed Heritage yesterday with pics and the serial #,  Ren got back to me about an hour ago !

It has the older single VIP system and the pickups are Schallers.

Thanks for the info on the P-Rails cod65, I'm not sure if i want to get country sounds from this one. I have the ASATs for that ... twang a go-go with those babies !

I like twin humbucker guitars to sound fat and juicy !

I'd still like to have those P-Rails in a guitar though ....

Mind me asking what amp you are going through with those P-Rails ?

You two are just too cool (Brent and Southy) it's great to see the HoC support for each other like this, and I know it's gonna be worth the wait to get this beauty over to the Emerald Isle. Great guitar, and somehow in the near term I have visions of Brent messing around with it, playing it lefty with that... yeh this works 4 me attitude..

Archived