Heritage Owners Club

It's 7:00 AM here in SoCal, the sun is shinning and I'm off to NAMM!!!

GuitArtMan

please .... for the love of god man    :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou :this_thread_is_useless_withou

I left the camera at home...  :(

It wasn't until I got to the show and I'm grabbing stuff to head in that I realized I left it behind...

Cell phone, check.  ID, check.  Cash, check.  Credit cards, check.  Camera, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!    :(

I left the camera at home... :(

It wasn't until I got to the show and I'm grabbing stuff to head in that I realized I left it behind...

Cell phone, check.  ID, check.  Cash, check.  Credit cards, check.  Camera, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!    :(

... so you did forget the batteries !!!

.... and they were still in the camera !

bummer.

:rolleyes:

I too forgot my camera but made it by the booth - the 110 I played was pretty damn nice - well balanced - I made it there finally Sunday morning and wasn't on the top of my game to say the least at that point.  It was good to say hi to Vince and chat for a few.

Could not have asked for better weather at the show - I don't think anybody East of the Mississippi River wanted to leave.

I too forgot my camera but made it by the booth - the 110 I played was pretty damn nice - well balanced - I made it there finally Sunday morning and wasn't on the top of my game to say the least at that point.  It was good to say hi to Vince and chat for a few.

Could not have asked for better weather at the show - I don't think anybody East of the Mississippi River wanted to leave.

When I went past, Vince wasn't there only Lane.  And no Jay Wolfe this year either.  The booth was tiny compared to a few years ago, and not many guitars either.

My guy in Illinois said they had several prototypes of guitars to be released later this year. And several different takes on the current line up. Of which he said he bought nearly all of them. I've asked for pics and specs.

Here's what Bob Mogio at Mojosmusic in Edwardsville wrote me this morning. No pics, tho'.

One of the proto-types was the H-110, which is the double-cutaway, offset horns and I believe the neck joins the body at the 19th fret.  They didn’t say what the price was going to be on that one or when they were actually going to build them.  The other proto-type that I can remember was an H-150 made of alternate woods.  It seems like the body was cherry and the top was something else that escapes my mind.  They also had an H-157 (or maybe a 150) with a spalted maple top and another one with P-90’s and a Bigsby.

Show guitars that I bought and should have in a week or two include a very nice H-555 in transparent black with nickel hardware, a Millenium in Trans Blue, an H-170 CM 2nd Generation (body also joins at 19th fret) in Antique Burst I think, and an H-137 in TV Yellow.

I would be honored to offer them to the guys on the forum at a super low price.  I got a deal on them and I’d be happy to pass on the savings.

Quote from: mojosmusic

One of the proto-types was the H-110, which is the double-cutaway, offset horns and I believe the neck joins the body at the 19th fret.  They didn’t say what the price was going to be on that one or when they were actually going to build them.  The other proto-type that I can remember was an H-150 made of alternate woods.  It seems like the body was cherry and the top was something else that escapes my mind.  They also had an H-157 (or maybe a 150) with a spalted maple top and another one with P-90’s and a Bigsby.

PLEASE stop the GAS. I know I have been guilty of Bigsby bashing in the past, but a little voice keeps creeping in on me saying.."Bigsby and p-90s would be cool" or "Bigsby on a chestnut 535 would ROCK"  >:D

PLEASE stop the GAS. I know I have been guilty of Bigsby bashing in the past, but a little voice keeps creeping in on me saying.."Bigsby and p-90s would be cool" or "Bigsby on a chestnut 535 would ROCK"  >:D

Gee John, I think you should go for it!! Go on, go for it!!!  ............. does that help?  :angel:

They also had an H-157 (or maybe a 150) with a spalted maple top

That's always been my dream guitar!

Check out the top on this Hamer, then imagine it on an H157!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/msg/1004409540.html

Gee John, I think you should go for it!! Go on, go for it!!!  ............. does that help?  :angel:

I'm thinking "YES" 8) >:D, but my very patient wife is saying politely "Please no, not now." :angel: :'(

But if I have an exceptional sales year.....  :afro:

Archived