Heritage Owners Club

Unique Heritage acoustic 12 string guitar

I attended the Kalamazoo Fretboard Festival on March 2. I wandered into a performance room and was surprised to see and an acoustic Heritage 12 string guitar. I couldn't get a closer picture of it during the performance. I did see the owner as he was leaving the festival and told me it was custom made in 1986. image.thumb.png.5b3bab9efb7175351b15d2dfafdc0220.png

• Like 7

3 hours ago, bolero said:

I think those may have been a collaboration between Larrivee supplying the bodies & Heritage the necks & final assembly

I asked the gentleman the same question.  He told me absolutely not. He saw every stage of the build. The body and neck were built on Parsons street. 

• Like 2

Hey interesting. I believe the owners of Heritage are the ones who mentioned the Larrivee connection with their acoustics. But I guess not all of them!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bolero said:

Hey interesting. I believe the owners of Heritage are the ones who mentioned the Larrivee connection with their acoustics. But I guess not all of them!

I heard the same story with both Larrivee and Godin. My guess that early in the companies development it was probably an Aaron Cowles build. He did a ldot of the acoustic builds before opening his own shop. 

download.jpg

• Like 1

I want!

• Like 1