Heritage Owners Club

New Guy With New Guitar

ThinLizzy

I just found this site and had to join.  I recently got a new H-150 from Wolfe Guitars and LOVE it!  Here's some pics.

width=600 height=450http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p201/jeffrey1963/photo1_f573c-Originalc.jpg[/img]

width=600 height=246http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p201/jeffrey1963/Photo3_78bc9-Originalc.jpg[/img]

Looking forward to a lot of good reading around here!

Nice.

I saw thin lizzy in concert one time..late 70s, KC, KS.

Phil Lynott worked up a sweat, if I recall..

Thanks for all the kind words.  I'm really looking forward to spending time here.  As far as my guitar goes, mine was the third of this special run of H-150's.  The mini-humbuckers are definitely brighter than a full size humbucker, but not too bright (I can still get nice smooth tones from the neck and neck/bridge positions) while the bridge just screams.  Graham at Wolfe told me that Jason Lollar had said he couldn't put another wind on the pickups and fit them in the covers.

I think my wife is jealous of my guitar just because I like to lay in bed and look at it sometimes.  (I think that's normal isn't it?)  Anyway, it's a beautiful looking and sounding guitar and I'm glad I jacked up my credit card to buy it!

Scott Gorham was always my favorite guitarist growing up and I have to admit, that that played a huge part in my purchase of this guitar.  Unfortunately, it hasn't helped my guitar playing - but I don't think there's any guitar out there that could.  ;D

I was fortunate enough to see Lizzy a couple of times before Phil died...still my best concert memories to this day.

Thin Lizzy was/is one of the biggest influences in my playing. I don't think I've heard a bad tune from them. Scott rocks!! Got that reunion DVD with Gary Moore. Scott and Gary tear up the stage. Great choice for a user name!!

I am just a cowboy (bada dadada ba dadada) ...or something like that.  ;D

Archived