Heritage Owners Club

Anyone own a Bigsby equipped Heritage?

JeffB

would have been easy to do, Ron was busy yakkin w/ everybody ;D

Believe me, I was watching "Goldierocks" like a hawk the whole time I was there and at the airports.  Hooked nose and all. 

To me, Curley is the poster boy for Heritage craftsmanship.  Many times I have shown this picture to people to prove the hand, and teeth, built reputation. 

width=318 height=480http://www.ronwarren.com/225parsons/img_8688_std.jpg[/img]

Love that pic of Curly.  His "L5" acoustic was probably my fav guitar of the PSP, although there were PLENTY to excite...  Rob's Super and Jame's 'David Paul' come to mind as uber-cool examples.  All all fairly rare/unique and great examples of fine fine instruments.

Ron says "just this one"

Something about "just this one" that stopped 3 hardened guitar department staff in their tracks.

Sweet looking guitar. Ive personally never seen anything like it with or without a bigsby.

All great looking guitars though and fueling the imagination.

Keep them coming.

ah. ok, I know we went thru this before in the distant past, but wher can I get an arm like that ? and will it fit ?

I've got an H 550 with a Bigsby. Originally came with the standard bail tailpiece, but the previous owner added a B-6 Bigsby. The break angle over the bridge wasn't steep enough, so there were funny ringing side-tone issues. Replaced the B-6 with a tension bar B-7 and the tone improved greatly. Like the look of the B-6 better, but what fun is it if you can't get it to sound right?

Hey High Flying Bird; does the Atkins arm really make a difference? The B-7 butter knife handle is a little too short for my liking, can you get longer adjustment from the Atkins arm?

ah. ok, I know we went thru this before in the distant past, but wher can I get an arm like that ? and will it fit ?

I got mine through Elderly's.  I also had to get the piece that the arm fits into. 

Yes Woodboat, the arm makes a world of difference on the 535.  I got the 8 inch Chet but it also comes in a 9 inch length as well.  You can bend it to your liking too.

Archived