Heritage Owners Club

aeklette

Hello!

This is just a little introduction of myself as the newest member.

I own a Heritage H150 Special that I picked up in Florida last winter, and brought home to Norway. Not many Heritage's around here.

I only play for fun, mostly at home, and I have a variety of guitars that will cover a lot of styles.

aeklette,

Hello and welcome to the Forum! Cool deal on the H150! Any chance you can post a pic? Almost required when talking about your guitars,  you know.  ;) We love to see all the guitars, too.

Welcome to the forum, aeklette!  I'd like to think everyone here plays for fun!  Seems as though there's been a sizeable foreign contingent checking in lately.  Hope all of you will continue to post regularly!  Looking forward to hearing from you.    ;D

No, I picked it up in Ft. L via Ebay. I bought it on the net, and the seller kept it for me so I could pick it up during a vacation in FL.

When I wrote playing for fun, I ment playing without earning any money. I'm a happy amateur!

"When I wrote playing for fun, I ment playing without earning any money. I'm a happy amateur!"

I knew that...my point exactly!  Sometimes, for me, the obligations which come with playing for money can limit the "fun."  Now, playing at the surprisingly well-organized local jams, or just sitting in with friends at local clubs is nothing but fun for me!  Been in too many bands which, at times, resembled not very well thought-out marriages....

Guys... I am OFFICIALLY FREAKING OUT... I cannot believe this place exists!!!!!!!

I have been playing my Heritages for EVER and need a place like this...

pics will follow very soon...

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived