Heritage Owners Club

I'm amazed by the tone that my new H-555 produces.(with HRWs)

TheRecordFable

I have for the majority of my career been a solid body player with the occasional hollow in different studios.

I recently picked up a 2005 Custom H-555 with the HRW pickups and I'm floored at the violin type sound I can achieve.

The harmonic feedback is magical, almost dream-like. They have achieved something great with these pickups...it's awesome.

My signal chain is basic it goes as such...H-555>Fulltone Full-Drive2> 535Q Dunlop wha> EBVP> BOSS TU-2> BBE sonic stomp> BOSS NS-2> Furman SP8-C out to a American Fender Hot Rod De Ville.

It's simple but effective and records beautifully.

I don't know why I post I had to boast, brag, inform...I don't know but I do know I'm happy. ;D

I have other guitars but they have not been played since the H-555 has been here.

What are your opinions on the HRW pickups?   

I can't answer to the HRW part of this but my 535 howls with it's Schaller's in it.  It produces the tone you describe here too.  I love it when the air starts to blow out of the f-holes. 

:rolleyes:

I've got my eyes on a 535...have a set of HRWs...if I don't land the 535, the HRWs go into a H150 (Alpine White) I still have.  But I want the 535!!!

GAS - its a problem (I like to have)!  Hee*Hee!  ;D

I have HRWs in my main player, a Millenium H155 which is a semi-solid body, basically a chambered LP.  They sound absolutely stellar, ditto the comments of the first poster.  I play into a Marshall DSL401 combo amp, with a bit of compression and delay.  

I also have HRWs in my Millenium DC, which is semi-solid like the H155 described above BUT has the f-holes.  

I would love to get a H535 with them.

Now, show us the photos of your guitar!

Air F holes........YES I'm with you(all) >:D

I'm a heritage owner and lover for life...WoRd :afro:

I might sell either my Telesonic or Standard to fund a new Heritage purchase.

I bought this one...http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/index.php/topic,4325.0.html

I talked him down and it's in great condition.

Air F holes........YES I'm with you(all) >:D

I'm a heritage owner and lover for life...WoRd :afro:

I might sell either my Telesonic or Standard to fund a new Heritage purchase.

I bought this one...http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/index.php/topic,4325.0.html

I talked him down and it's in great condition.

that is a GREAT score.  enjoy it.

Archived