Heritage Owners Club

Photos of my 140

smurph1

Hey..Good lord willing and the creeks don't rise..I'll be getting some pictures of my 140 taken this thursday..I know they've been a long time coming, but hopefully they will be worth the wait..My question is this, what's the easiest method to post them? I am somewhat computer literate, but Bill Gates I'm not..Also I have noticed that most pictures of 140s show them with dot markers and unbound neck..Mine has a bound neck and square markers..Maybe it's one of those one-off special order jobs..Any thoughts? Discuss..HaHa..

Our own SouthPawGuy has a very good tutorial in the 'bay section on posting pics.

Try it right here.

I was just about to blow my own trumpet, thanks !

Hey..Good lord willing and the creeks don't rise..I'll be getting some pictures of my 140 taken this thursday..I know they've been a long time coming, but hopefully they will be worth the wait..My question is this, what's the easiest method to post them? I am somewhat computer literate, but Bill Gates I'm not..Also I have noticed that most pictures of 140s show them with dot markers and unbound neck..Mine has a bound neck and square markers..Maybe it's one of those one-off special order jobs..Any thoughts? Discuss..HaHa..

Sounds like it might possibly be a 147.

Can you post a few pics ?

:wink:

I was just about to blow my own trumpet, thanks !

:o   uh ..... uh ....

Way to keep him honest Kenny.  Sounds like the boy is double jointed.  :wink:

Slider, that's a nice-un.

Yeah mine has the M O P in the headstock..And yes that 88 is a beauty. Pictures soon I hope..

Oh by the way, no diamond in the headstock, so it's not a 147..Right? Once I get the Pics done hopefully we can solve this mystery..

Ya know, when I first got it, Someone told me to pull the cover off the control cavity, and it said 140 on it..It's just the square fret markers and the binding that confuses me..(Generally that's pretty easy to do)

Archived