Heritage Owners Club

Skolnick's rig on Premier Guitar

tulk1

According to him, Heritage is beginning to manufacture his signature model. But he likes them heavy; he also uses 13-gauge strings!

Good Heritage promo!

I'm not going to say I told you so, but....

You need some weight to get that full low end & low mids (grunt & growl). I really find the sweet spot for me at 9.25- 9.5 lbs. Vince told me that Alex likes no lighter than 10lbs and would prefer pushing 11lbs.

So everybody stop b!tchin' about the weight of their 150 and crank it up (if you want a 8lb 150 that sounds like a Tele then buy a Tele) :boxing:

Yeah, he must have fingers able to bend steel!

And he mentions Peavey making Budda amps. How about that?

Yeah I didn't know that either..Pretty cool..I've had a few Peaveys along the way..I really liked the Classic 50 2x12 I had..Sweet overdrive tone..May have to look into Budda..The search goes on..Ha Ha

Yeah I didn't know that either..Pretty cool..I've had a few Peaveys along the way..I really liked the Classic 50 2x12 I had..Sweet overdrive tone..May have to look into Budda..The search goes on..Ha Ha

Yea, we will have to get a confirmation on that Peavey making Buddas. I can tell you this; Budda's sound incredible and much better, warmer, tweedier, and darker than the Classic 50. I love the Buddas, I just don't have the sonic need for them right now.

Oh, one other thing the Budda has that the Peavey doesn't have.... a hefty price! :boxing:

A really great plug for the boys and girls in Kalamazoo!

I'll say. What a broadside to Henry.

There is a certain, shall we say, "organic" feel to Heritage. That stands for something.

That was quite the advertisement for Heritage. No one has ever let him talk about them that long before. Heavy sounds good to me. I sit down when I play:) How much $ do you think it will be when it hits the street?

Archived