Heritage Owners Club

Hello...new guy w/ Vintage H 140!!!!!

brentrocks

Hi all

My name is Brent, i live in paw paw, MI...not too far from the 'ol Heritage plant.  I just acquired a 1986 H 140 custom, and i'm lovin it!!!  It is a killer guitar that i can not put down!!!  But it has a little mystery behind it on the 12th fret..."JF"???

Anyway, i'm planning on taking it down to the Heritage shop this week to see if the guys down there can dig up some history on it.

Glad to be here and hope to see a lot of cool guitars here!!!

width=600 height=450http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/H%20140/p1010016.jpg[/img]

width=600 height=450http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/H%20140/P1010019.jpg[/img]

width=600 height=450http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/H%20140/P1010013.jpg[/img]

thanks man

there is a lot of buzz about the big Heritage comeback, so to speak!!!

this is actually my 3rd Heritage, but this is by far my favorite!  i think it is a keeper.  i feel very lucky to have found it and it is in such great condition for a 22 yr old guitar!!!  i love it!!!

Welcome to the Club...bonus points for posting a picture without being told! :)  If you're going to the factory and can sqipe a black toggle switch cover with white dot (denoting HRW pups), I would GLADLY reimburse you and pay for postage (I'm in Michigan, too!).  ;)

Welcome to the Club...bonus points for posting a picture without being told! :)  If you're going to the factory and can sqipe a black toggle switch cover with white dot (denoting HRW pups), I would GLADLY reimburse you and pay for postage (I'm in Michigan, too!).  ;)

sure thing man!!!  i love pics...i like to take them and see them...lol

that is just a reg screw on toggle cover (black w/ a white dot)...got it!  i'll let you know when i go to kalamazoo, could possibly be next week, depending on my schedule

Welcome to the board Brent. Nice guitar, I was watching that one on Ebay myself.  I picked up an '85 H140 about 4-6 months ago and love it. Same color as yours, but with a few mods over the years.

Let us know if you and Heritage can find out who JF is too.

You say you like to take pics, make sure you take alot when you visit Heritage. We love pics on this board.

sure thing man!!!  i love pics...i like to take them and see them...lol

that is just a reg screw on toggle cover (black w/ a white dot)...got it!  i'll let you know when i go to kalamazoo, could possibly be next week, depending on my schedule

That would be way cool!  No hurry, as I don't actually have the HRWs in the 137 yet (yeah, yeah, I know, it's been six months, what's the hold up?!), but I think it would be neat to have the "right" toggle on there when I do. :)

Welcome brentrocks!!  I was watching that one too-popular guitar.  I may be picking up an 88 CM140 in a couple of days at my local music store.  Hey, didn't I see you on the gearpage too?

yeah...that's me!!! ;D

Welcome to the board Brent. Nice guitar, I was watching that one on Ebay myself.  I picked up an '85 H140 about 4-6 months ago and love it. Same color as yours, but with a few mods over the years.

Let us know if you and Heritage can find out who JF is too.

You say you like to take pics, make sure you take alot when you visit Heritage. We love pics on this board.

thanks man!!!  i was hoping to take a cruise around the plant when i go there....if they will let me take pics, i will

Archived