Heritage Owners Club

new HOC member

newt97

hi everbody. i am the proud owner of a 1998 heritage h-150cm. I bought it used when it was 6 years old. This guitar is amazing, sure it is on the heavy side but it has tone like no other guitar and the sustain is amazing. I still feel as if i am not worthy of this guitar. I was wonder if anybody suggested some mods i could do to it (different bridge, pickups, anything)

thanks,

Newt

Newt,

Welcome to the club. Lots of 150s here, so someone might have some suggestions for you. My 157 is comparable in weight to any Norlin era guitar. So I can sympathize. BTW,

.....................................  :uwp:

Hi newt,

Welcome to the HOC.

If you search the forum for "pickups" there are a few threads concerning different pups.

I myself have a 535 and a 575, both with Duncan 59's, and they sound sweet and tonefull.

They also both have "vintage" hardware.

I'm sure some of the other guys around here will give you some suggestions.

also ..... :uwp:

:rolleyes:

The "you have to post a picture when you join" thing is sort of the HOC version of hazing.  I think everyone has gotten that when they've signed up...it's almost like it has to be done.  Unless they include pics on their first post.  Then we have to find something else to complain about.  Heh.

Welcome to the Club!

Archived