Heritage Owners Club

Getting Re-Acquainted...After the Honeymoon!

Gitfiddler

Two terrific guitars gentleman.

I'd wait 5 years before selling any mint Heritage.

I hope the best for them, but you never know. :(

It happened to me last week.  I was going to sell two of my guitars to order a fat body but after taking these pictures for e-bay I chickened out.  I don't have the heart to sell it.

Not just an awesome looking guitar.  That's some fine photography work there High Flying Bird!! Just like most all the members here, I  have viewed thousands and thousands of guitar photos -mainly E-Bay, but also  all the other usual sources: Guitar shop websites, misc. ads etc. And those photos are hands down some of the finest I have seen. Also really enjoyed the other sets you have posted on the site.

Thanks Kaz.  I love photography and guitars.  I got laid off from an R&D electronics tech job in 98'.  I went to classes and retrained to be a network tech but got involved with web and graphics stuff and then photography.  I worked for the Army for 9 years before I almost blew a gasket then became an "entremanure."  Some of my first photos were of this 535.  I took this picture with a Sony Mavica tricked out to shoot with a studio light.  Hard times!

I see a lot of mistakes but the over all graphic is pretty neat for a beginner.  Not resume material................. 

My first album.  ;)

width=600 height=450http://www.ronwarren.com/images/cantplay.jpg[/img]

"Question: Are you saying that you "play like crap," or are you saying you can't play furry poop? "

Both!  I imagine the "furry poop" is a woodwind instrument.    ;D

Archived