Heritage Owners Club

H150cm

mark555

I am seriously thinking about adding a 150cm to my 555. However, over here in sunny blighty they are very rare to come accross. what is the dollar price they can be picked up new and used in the states?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks, Mark.

new H 150s usually run about $2000-$2200...depending on options....although there have been some dealer closeouts for around 1800.

used....anywhere from $1100 to $1600

if you find one you would like to buy, i can assist in getting it shipped to you, where are you located? i have helped Southpaw a few times and a bloke from Aussie on another forum from the past....i have shipped international a lot

Lots and lots actually .... :D

You da man Brent !

He needs someplace to sell them when he finds out the controls and strings are on the wrong face of the guitar. :huh:

I know what UPS does to packages within our borders. I can only imagine what they do when they have to sail it across the pond! You're fortunate to have two sticks to rub together by the time it reaches your door. From the look of your signature SPG, you must be proficient at fixing 'em.

He needs someplace to sell them when he finds out the controls and strings are on the wrong face of the guitar. :huh:

I know what UPS does to packages within our borders. I can only imagine what they do when they have to sail it across the pond! You're fortunate to have two sticks to rub together by the time it reaches your door. From the look of your signature SPG, you must be proficient at fixing 'em.

Only received them via USPS, none damaged so far.

new H 150s usually run about $2000-$2200...depending on options....although there have been some dealer closeouts for around 1800.

used....anywhere from $1100 to $1600

if you find one you would like to buy, i can assist in getting it shipped to you, where are you located? i have helped Southpaw a few times and a bloke from Aussie on another forum from the past....i have shipped international a lot

I live 60 miles east of Liverpool in Yorkshire, where God lives. The American's here might not understand that God is a Yorkshireman, but it is true...! Anyway, back to H150CM's. Not having played them, are the necks all the same as the very slim one's on the H555? Do the necks vary in width and depth?

Brent, many thanks for the offer of help, I just might take you up on that when the time comes, I am hoping that the obscene amount of money I spent on my wife's outfit for the marriage of our daughter this coming saturday might go a long way in getting her to agree that it is my turn for something next - well, we live in hope....

Archived