Heritage Owners Club

1st Heritage arrives tomorrow

rockerjt

Hey All;

My first Heritage arrives tomorrow. I used Gib$ons for years and finally figured there was something better out there that wasnt going to cost me an arm and a leg. I ended up buying an H150 off the classfieds here, and it should arrive tomorrow. I am really excited, and I am hoping it will be all I expect it to be.

Will post a report and pics after I get some playing time in.

Thanks for all the advice hear on the group; between you guys and Harmony Central, my mind was at ease when I made the purchase.

JT

Ooooo. I love it when the "Out for delivery" announcement hits the thread! Tee Hee. It's a first Heritage, too. That makes this a very special NEW GUITAR DAY here today ^_^:o:o. Keeps us posted, Rocket. Enjoy the anticipation ;) .

I got the guitar about an hour ago. Played it unplugged as I usually do first, and thought it was every bit as good as all of the historic Les Pauls I have owned. Nice neck; not too big or too small. Body weight was very comfortable; feels slightly over 9 pounds if I had to guess. Plugged in sounds great; like a good solif d body humbucker guitar. Nice top, nice finish.

Why aren't these guys the best known guitar comany out there? Talk about bang for your buck; these guys win hands down. Very satisfied customer here.

Ha ha..........I agree. Will take some tomorrow and post them then. It is a nice Iced Tea type burst. It was listed by Paul in the classified section of the site, and he had some nice pictures if you want to look.

PICS..... natives getting restless!!!

Ha ha..........I agree. Will take some tomorrow and post them then. It is a nice Iced Tea type burst. It was listed by Paul in the classified section of the site, and he had some nice pictures if you want to look.

Oh, man, you bought the Paul-Paul!!! I was drooling on my computer over that one. That's a beaut! Congratulations, Rocket. Enjoy that thang.

Archived