Heritage Owners Club

I got my 140 back from Ren today...

brentrocks

..and it is NICE!!  he did a great setup/fret dress on it.  Any of you who attend the BASH, will probably get a chance to try it....LOL

there was a question in another tread about the Heritage "A" code serial #s (1984)....I asked a couple guys down at the shop, there are some out there, but not a lot...so if you find one, grab it!  Even if you dont want it :o, i would probably buy it from ya if it was a solid body.. ;D

The jury is still out on the cracked 170?  FedEx is picking it up tommorrow to determine if they are gonna pay the claim.  I did recieve my refund today, so i am pleased about that!   If anybody runs across an H 170 in their travels, i dont care what color, please drop me a line... :)

Excellent price on a pro fret dress and set-up by the master himself!!  You are so fortunate to live so close to the factory.

The only thing better than that would be to live near Wolfe Guitar or Buffalo Bros.

Oh, wait a minute...then I'd have absolutely ZERO savings due to my weakness for Heritage gits.  Never mind.  :-

Brent, any clues on who "JF" was/is? 

I think those were the initials on the fretboard.

OOHHH YEAH....

Jack French is the guy that does a lot of the broken neck repairs and other repais down at the shop....he thinks it may have been one of his guitars way back when, thus the "JF".

OOHHH YEAH....

Jack French is the guy that does a lot of the broken neck repairs and other repais down at the shop....he thinks it may have been one of his guitars way back when, thus the "JF".

Ahhhh, the famous Jack French!  ;D

Thanks Brent.  Any more pics?

Archived