Heritage Owners Club

2010 Heritage price list/brouchure

brentrocks

what is the name of your shop?

The store is German Village Music Haus. I've been avoiding directly mentioning that because I don't want to seem to be spamming. I'm here as a Heritage fan, my work just happens to be related...

IMG_2972.jpg

Damn, now I want a 525, a 530, a Super Kenny Burell, a Golden Eagle, an Eagle Classic.....

I suppose I could use another Super Eagle too, since they changed the tail piece and pickups. That's enough variety to justify two. RIght?

This place is like a GAS crack house, you're a real enabler! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Since we'll be buying shirts soon it sure would be nice to have one of those brochures in the package with the shirt. What do you say Brent? Think we could get enough of them from Vince?

I'm always lookin out for my fellow HOCers!

Compliments of Vince and the good folks at Heritage!!!

THANKS VINCE!!!!

P1010298.jpg

you musta bumped your camera... that shot's all blurry, makes it look like there's tons of those there catalogs...

when i asked Vince for a few price lists for the HOC members he said, "HECK YEAH!" and handed me a stack!!! It just goes to show ya how much love there is between the HOC and Heritage!

Brent, I already got one from my dealer so pass mine along to someone else.

It is a very nice catalog, by the way!

Uh oh . . .

I'm starting to really like that Millenium DC's shape. It wasn't on the website now, but . . . I think I found my next Heritage . . .

Archived