Heritage Owners Club

2010 Heritage price list/brouchure

brentrocks

I went down to Heritage today to drop off my pickups and they had the new 2010 brochures!!! They are really nice! Too big for my scanner, so i took some pics with the DSLR....

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2960.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2968.jpg

IMG_2971.jpg

The photos were taken byBill Hannapel, CEO of Stedman Corp. And Ren assisted with the pics and setup.

I also got to see my guitar today....they were gluing the neck on! :unsure:

Thanks, Brent - nice. So SD pickupss are now standard instead of Schaller, eh? Looks like the bridge hardware is non-Schaller now, too, if the pics are an indication of 'standard'.

Gotta be pretty cool to see your guitar in progress. Fun trip.

Nice job Brent. Looks great!!!

I think that if a company is really hurting that bad in QC & sales, they wouldn't pay for such a nice spread!!! :unsure:

Yeah..Bad GAS..I want a 137 single cut BAD!!!May have to go used though..We will see what the year holds financially..Gotta be better than last year!!!

Since we'll be buying shirts soon it sure would be nice to have one of those brochures in the package with the shirt. What do you say Brent? Think we could get enough of them from Vince?

i think that might be doable :huh:

I went down to Heritage today to drop off my pickups and they had the new 2010 brochures!!! They are really nice! Too big for my scanner, so i took some pics with the DSLR....

No 550 ?

Has it been retired ? I know there was some discussion about this when the new website went up but now it's also not in the catalogue.

Yikes....$3,000 for a 535? I thought Heritage was supposed to be cheaper than Gibson.....were my expectations wrong (in one way or another?)

Have you priced a Custom shop Gibson 335?

Remember you are looking at the retail price.

So 3,000 is list and people will pay more like 2,000?

The listed price on the brochure is MSRP. The actual selling price depends on your dealer, but it should be less than the MSRP--like buying a new car.

Nice brochure; thanks Brent.

Does anybody know if these MSRPs represent an increase for 2010? At some point late in '09, I think I remember Jay Wolfe saying that, as far as he had heard at the time, there was not going to be a price hike, but I wasn't sure if that was the last word.

Archived