Heritage Owners Club

I NEVER knew...!

kayaman

I have been GAS guzzling Heritage geek for several years - my latest addition...

thumb_3004_p39980.jpeg

'91 H-157

'98 Blues Deluxe

'06 H-535 Gold Top/Darkback Custom Shop

'03 H-157 Quilt Top Custom Shop

good job on that one!!!!

brentrocks - I saw you in TGP and figured out what HOC might be and gasped - I thought I was the only guy snapping up Heritage Guitars - I just sold an H-150CM and an H-555 - and like calling Mr JWolfe to order me more custom beauties. Have been a fan of Heritage for 10 years!

brentrocks - I saw you in TGP and figured out what HOC might be and gasped - I thought I was the only guy snapping up Heritage Guitars - I just sold an H-150CM and an H-555 - and like calling Mr JWolfe to order me more custom beauties. Have been a fan of Heritage for 10 years!

yeah man...i saw that you posted...that 157 is top notch dude!!!  i'm thinking about making some roster changes and trying something different too.  hope you enjoy your new Heritage!

Pull up that page, right click on the picture and select "Copy image location" (note: I use Firefox, not Internet Exploder, so the specific menu item might be different for you).  Then come here and paste in between a couple of image tags (note: leave the spaces out of the image tags):

[ img ] <paste here> [ /img ]

And you get:

width=360 height=480http://images.lilypix.com/albums/userpics/10046/535gt.jpg[/img]

And that is a very cool looking guitar!  Ebony board? 

Ebony board - I sent pictures of the darkback but my firewall at work grabbed them - I am surprisingly happy with this guitar - the finish is superb and it is resonant beyond belief and pure joy to play - I just picked up a Vox AC30 H2 Mahogany and am looking for the right time to crank it up and make the windows rattle

Thanks for the help - theres a pile of hair in front of me...

Archived