Heritage Owners Club

H140 sale alert

mark555

He can have a friend put a bid on so the next bid from someone else will hopefully for him reach the amount to what he is looking for but if there are no more bids then he and his 'buyer' friend can mutually agree not to go ahead with the transaction in the ebay resolution centre and he will not be charged a final valuation fee. Hello just joined by the way!

He can have a friend put a bid on so the next bid from someone else will hopefully for him reach the amount to what he is looking for but if there are no more bids then he and his 'buyer' friend can mutually agree not to go ahead with the transaction in the ebay resolution centre and he will not be charged a final valuation fee. Hello just joined by the way!

Welcome to the HOC Simon! Glad you found us!

Hi Simon, a huge welcome to you, what do you play? and please, post the obligatory pictures, kind of a house rule around here as part of joining us, so we can drool over your guitar/s and tell you how great it is..... Looking forward to reading your posts. Where are you from?

well, I'm definitely out of the running. If I'm looking for a lighter version of the H150 and I'm gonna have to pay $1500-1800 for it, I'd rather have something newer with chrome hardware.

these are nice guitars, but this seller is a weird one. the whole BIN no BIN stuff makes me think Danger Will Robinson!

He's been trying to sell that one on Craigslist for awhile now. The fact that he declined to put an official BIN on his eBay listing, but is obviously going to either pull the listing or refuse to sell to the winner if below $1799, would make me reluctant to deal with him at all.

That's a great guitar, but he's just not going to get that kind of money for it in the current economic climate.

He's been trying to sell that one on Craigslist for awhile now. The fact that he declined to put an official BIN on his eBay listing, but is obviously going to either pull the listing or refuse to sell to the winner if below $1799, would make me reluctant to deal with him at all.

That's a great guitar, but he's just not going to get that kind of money for it in the current economic climate.

He might get close, but not if he acts this way!

It is an improvement on the $2500 price that it was listed for here ( For Sale Section ) in Oct 09. Some here thought that was a bit high back then.... ;)

he pulled all 4 auctions, and they have been relisted PROPERLY with BINs and reserves. seeing the bins now, they are above what I can afford... by a lot. right now I can afford nada. Guess I might have to start enjoying the guitars I already own! omg

So good to know I am not the only one who can't afford a bean.... Well, at least one of them s fantastic...

Great choice Simon, you will not be disappointed in an H150. Will you buy new or used? Where abouts in England are you? A week or two back I posted a thread asking how many brits or europeans there are here now, but no one replied other than Kuz, and he's in America...!

• 3 weeks later...
Great choice Simon, you will not be disappointed in an H150. Will you buy new or used? Where abouts in England are you? A week or two back I posted a thread asking how many brits or europeans there are here now, but no one replied other than Kuz, and he's in America...!

Sorry Mark have been away. I'm in Herts. When I can afford it HOPEFULLY a new H157 ordered in my favourite finish (trans emerald with gold hardware [drool]). My Nashville LP custom is nice (even with its finish flaws) but I can't help thinking it's a copy of the real thing!

Archived