Heritage Owners Club

H-150 with P-90s

RJLII

Congrat's on the incoming !! Very Interesting!!!!!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't help myself. these are single coils

two vintage 60's (neck and mid)

Vintage 60s pups captures the vibe of the early to mids 60s Strat pickups. These pups are made with vintage fibre flatwork, alnico 5 magnets, cloth hookup wire, and Formvar coated wire. These pups have a great clear chimey sound with great 3 dimensional tones on the 2 and 4 settings. These pups have staggered polepieces.

These pups feature an Alnico 5 magnet and can be wound as a calibrated set. Can also be wound RWRP for hum canceling in the 2 and 4 settings.

Output = 5.9 - 6.7k

one phatty (bridge)

The Phatty is a beefy little single coil that ventures into P-90 territory. It uses vintage fiber flatwork, non staggered alnico 5 magnets and vintage style cloth push back wire. Added lows and mids give this pup a nice bit of punch yet still cleans up nicely.

These pups can be wound as a calibrated set and RWRP for hum cancelling in the 2 and 4 switch settings.

Output = 8 - 11.0k

P1010023-1.jpg

Please pay no attention to the ugly guy holding it!

MeP90.jpg

Are you sure you want to add a pickguard, and cover up that pretty wood?

what is this color called? it is beautiful!

I was checking out Bareknuckles website and they offer a P-90 in a humbucker size called Mississippi Queen thought this was a interesting option thought it might help.

I have several Bareknuckles in various lester looking guitars- they are awesome and I am sure the MQ's would give you hours of satisfaction!

Man . . . . that's gorgeous!! I gotta get me one of those!!! I looks like it SCREAMS when you tickle it in the right way

beautiful guitar! color is fantastic! what is it called?

Archived