Heritage Owners Club

'Floating' H-575

Gitfiddler

His methods really brought out that dynamic wood grain in the body as well as the pickguard, while the camera angle captured the headstock that is often lost in photos. Well done!

Woah, That is a sweet looking axe.

It reminds me of how many guitars are for sale with bad pics, and then when you see it... you wonder why they didn't take the time to capture the beauty of it.

Really awesome pic and guitar both.

A photographer friend of mine took some 'artsy-fartsy' pictures of my H-575. This one came out very interesting.

It looks like it is floating or levitating.

Kinda cool. Hope you likey.

heritageh575.jpg

I LOVE my 575, but DAMN Gitfiddler, Damn Boy........

A photographer friend of mine took some 'artsy-fartsy' pictures of my H-575. This one came out very interesting.

It looks like it is floating or levitating.

Kinda cool. Hope you likey.

heritageh575.jpg

If you want to sell it, I'd be interested :confused2:

If you want to sell it, I'd be interested ;)

If I ever lose my mind and decide to sell it I'll let you know. It has HRW's and is a truly special git.

BUT it would probably cost you your gorgeous Gibby Custom your wife bought you! :confused2:

That really is one of the most beautiful guitars I have ever seen.I have loved the Florentine '175' shape for years,and this one blows them all away. The first guitar like this I saw in use ( Blonde 175 ) was a guy called Louis,who played with the 3rd U.S.Airforce band,on tour in the U.K. in 1961.I wanted that one,too ! My own 575 from 1988 is a knockout guitar that looks great. Heritage guitars really are special.

Peter Alton Green. ( U.K.)

Archived